Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year everyone. I'm very excited to have our word and also to have found "new post." Thanks Madalene and Carol.

About me: I've been retired for two years after a 30 year career working in research labs. I have two sons and two grandchildren. I grew up in New Jersey, went to college in Tennessee, and have lived on Long Island about 60 miles east of New York City for 45 years mostly in Port Jefferson. After my divorce 10 years ago, I moved to Middle Island just a little further east.

I guess I've been quilting for about 25 years but only seriously for the past 10 years or so. I love color and fabric. Dyeing fabric has become a new passion.

Color has also led me to watercolors which I try to do at least one week a year in New Mexico. And I read a lot and love to bake and make desserts.

Now its 2 AM and I need to connect with my bed. Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment