Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanks!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!  Sher, I hope you resolved your sewing machine problems. Just made the hour+ trip down to my closest Bernina repair service two days in a row to drop my machine off and pick it up.

But I am also saying a special thank you to this group.  At the end of October just as our dining room was being ripped down to the studs to be redone, I got a request from an art gallery in Corning, NY, to see some of my work online. They ultimately wanted me to bring in any small pieces I might have for a show they were putting together for mid November.  They took thirteen of the pieces I brought up--including three of the Art 1016 challenges I had done!  I was quite excited--and thanks to this group, I had a reasonable amount of small pieces to show them.

Now that I actually have something I am working on for "Green," I am looking forward to seeing what everyone else has done at the end of November, a deadline that is fast approaching.


No comments:

Post a Comment