Monday, November 26, 2012

Hi from Massachusetts!

It was good to hear from you, Sher and Madalene! Hope all of you in the U.S. had a happy Thanksgiving!

I've been busy around here...not working on the challenge, however! (Except what I've been silently mulling.) In addition to my 30-hour+ work week and one hour round trip daily commute, I've taken on two private clients and I'm in the midst of ongoing teacher training with my yoga teacher. Part of the yoga has included teaching some classes, which of course, requires practice and preparation!

Now, I have one half-day and two uncommitted evenings before November 30! I've had to scrap a few ideas in the interest of time. We'll see what I come up with. I plan to relax and just do what I can. The good news is that I love GREEN!!

Looking forward to seeing all of your work...and...will enjoy mulling Sher's new word! 

Have a great week!
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment