Sunday, November 18, 2012

Grrrrr

Machine problems. Bernina 1016, which I have loved. Have pieced my top and begun machine quilting, but my thread keeps breaking. I can tell where it's rubbing, up at top. Am using a new thread I've never tried, so will try to match the color in another brand. Will also try using the simple machine I bought for my daughter when she was pre-teen. My Bernina repairman is not close, so hope I don't have o go there until this piece is finished. It's always something. But, we have great weather that makes living in TX  far better than in summer.
Looking forward to seeing everyone's Green. Happy Thanksgiving.
Sher

2 comments:

  1. Sher, glad you're home safely but sorry your machine is giving you trouble. Mine has been also. But we're in Aruba for a couple of weeks.....NO SEWING!

    You had a peek at my GREEN so not to be surprised!!!! That's what happen when we take a class together. Looking forward to next time........ Have you worked on your piece more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a couple of people ask about JOINING our group. Do we want to add more people or just stay as we are? Any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete