Monday, September 24, 2012

I changed direction this past week and finished a different piece.   The first one I started I was trying to do alot of thread painting which I'd never done before.   I will continue to work on it.....but meanwhile had another idea of finishing a piece which would be good for "reflections".   Guess we have a few days left before the REVEAL and new word.    Looking forward to seeing everyone's work.........have a wonderful week!  Be back Saturday or Sunday to upload pictures........see you then!
Carol Esch
Beautiful FALL weather in New Jersey......sunny breezy and cool.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol and Everyone!

    I'm working away on my reflections piece. Enjoyed a day off today! Yay! Gorgeous here, too! I'm thinking let's try to post on Sept 30 and receive our new challenge word on Monday, Oct. 1. What do you all think?

    ReplyDelete